Summer Local Coordinators
If you ask yourself:
If the answer is “YES”… We would love to talk to you more about becoming a part of our international Xplore family.
- Ensure the best environment for our students and host families.
- Identify caring US host families to host for an academic year or semester.
- Greet students at the airport upon arrival.
- Assist with transportation to/from airport and camp as needed.
- Coaching students and supporting both students and families throughout the student’s program in the U.S.
Qualifications to become a Local Coordinator
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Available by cell phone
- Have access to a computer and the internet.
- Skype account for communication and conference calls
- People person – known for problem solving
- Good listening skills
- Washington – Seattle/Tacoma and surrounding areas
- North Carolina – Charlotte and surrounding areas
We are looking to add new areas so contact us if you are interested in starting a program in your area.
I do it for the tears that I see at the airport when families send them home. Those tears mean lasting relationships, and good memories.