Academic Year Local Coordinators
Become a Local Coordinator
If you ask yourself:
If the answer is “YES”… We would love to talk to you more about becoming a part of our international Xplore family.
- Ensure the best environment for our students, schools and host families.
- Build relationships with assigned school contacts and support success in the school.
- Identify caring American host families to host for an academic year or semester.
- Provide orientations for international students and host families.
- Coaching students and supporting both students and families throughout the student’s program in the U.S.
- Submit reports monthly on students experiences, school progress and success
Qualifications to become a Local Coordinator
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Available by cell phone
- Have access to a computer and the internet.
- Skype account for communication and conference calls
- People person – known for problem solving
- Good listening skills
We work with schools all over the US. Contact us to find out if we have schools and summer programs in your area.